1. Minimum 65% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.
2. Candidates of O&A level or equivalent qualification must get equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) office.
3. NUMS – MDCAT is mandatory for admission in public sector Medical/Dental Colleges Located in Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) and Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
4. NUMS – MDCAT is also mandatory for applicants domiciled of A J & K and Gilgit & Baltistan for admission in their respective Public Sector Medical/Dental Institutions.
5. Applicants desirous for admission in private Medical/Dental Colleges of Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT), AJ&K and NUMS Affiliated Colleges may also apply for admissions on the basis of any regional/provincial Medical/Dental Entry Test.
6. Foreign National of Pakistan origin / dual nationals and overseas Pakistanis can also appear in NUMS-MDCAT for open merit seats in Public/Private Medical & Dental Colleges.
7. F.Sc/Equivalent qualification from a foreign university with Biology & Chemistry as essential subjects with minimum 65% unadjusted marks. (third subject can be either Physics or Mathematics)
8. Applicants having passed examination of foreign university must produce equivalence certificate.
9. SAT II Examination with minimum 550 score in each subject of Biology, Chemistry is mandatory for SAT based applicants
10. Appearance in NUMS-MDCAT does not confer the right to claim admission to any Medical/dental institutions
Attested copies of CNIC / Form B (candidate & father)
Attested Passport size photographs (Blue Background)
Attested copies of Matriculation/ Equivalence (DMC) F.Sc/ Equivalence Certificate(DMC)
Attested copy of Entrance Test (MDCAT) / SAT-II (whichever is applicable)
Attested copy of local/domicile certificate of candidate
Attested copy of local /domicile certificate of father or guardian
NUMS deposit slip for Admission Registration
Attested copy of departmental certificate for Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA’s) only In addition to all above mentioned documents required (1 to 7)
Attested copy of passport and NOC from respective foreign consulate. (for foreign category only), in addition to all above mentioned documents required (1 to 7)
Income certificate/ pay slip (latest & original), attested copy of pension book. (for subsidized category only), in addition to all above mentioned documents required (1 to 7)
Landed property document (for subsidized category only) In addition to all above mentioned documents required (1,7 and 10)
Wealth statement of parent / guardian equivalent to 5 years of tuition fee (on Rs.100/- affidavit duly counter signed by Oath Commissioner) For All Categories (after selection)
Income tax return of parent / guardian.For All Categories (after selection)
Insurance certificate issued by insurance company to ensure fee payment. (For All Categories). (after selection)