Criteria for Merit Formulation
Criteria for Merit Formulation - as per PMC & NUMS Regulations 2021 (Admission Session-2021-22)
- NUMS is the Admitting University for its Constituent and Affiliated Medical Colleges and will conduct entry test and process admissions in MBBS programs.
- The criteria for merit formulation and admission has been finalized in the light of Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations (amended) 2021: –
- Weightage Formula
Affiliated / Administered Colleges
National MDCAT 25%
NUMS Entry Test 25%
F.Sc. Pre-Medical/HSSC/Eq. 50%
- Passing National MDCAT with 65% marks shall be mandatory for admission in NUMS colleges as per PMC regulations 2021.
- Obtained an HSSC/FSc Pre-Medical or an equivalent 12th-grade qualification recognized in Pakistan having obtained more than sixty-five percent (65%) marks therein, or a higher percentage as may be notified by the Medical and Dental Council.
- Qualifying a psychological test is mandatory; however, merit will be based on subject-based MCQs.